COVID-19 Update-When to Order
All Orders Required for September 2021 should be placed no later than Friday the 30th of July 2021 to ensure that they arrive in time for the start of Term
- The majority of school uniform items are produced overseas in countries heavily impacted by COVID-19, so factories may close due to lock down restrictions from their Governments.
- While every effort is made to ensure on time delivery this is something outside of our control, so we urge all parents to order by the end of July at the latest as many items like bespoke Sportswear can be delayed up to 6 months
- Please also kindly be aware that due to the seasonal pattern of demand orders which are placed during the month of August are likely to take at least 14 Working Days before dispatch, so for a promt service please kindly order during June or July
- Please do not worry if in case your child grows and an Exchange of Size is needed. Our Exchange Policy is extended until three weeks after schools return in September, so please order Early with confidence
- Please kindly leave Tags/Packaging on any items until you have tried them on your child a few weeks before school starts and are happy with the sizing. This will allow us to Exchange any items of uniform as needed