Returns and Exchanges
Welcome to Forsters Customer Service
Our aim is provide you a first class customer service experience. We want you to be delighted with the service you receive, whilst offering quality products at a competitive price.
Whilst we do our upmost to ensure this, we welcome any feedback to help us improve any area of the shopping experience we provide. Please provide feedback via our customer service line or email us.
If you need help
Customer Services Team on : 01795 472947 or 01795 665540
IT/Web Site help: 01795 665540
Change or cancel an order
We're sorry that in most circumstances it's not possible to make changes to your order once you've placed it.
If you'd like to add products to your order, please place a new order for these items.
If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team for advice on 01795 665540 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Saturday, or email email@example.com (to arrange returns only). Please be ready to quote your order number and order date.
If your order has already been despatched or delivered, then you'll need to follow our Returns Procedure in the event of any unwanted products. You can also of course return them to us in store.
There are some products which we cannot cancel, refund or exchange, including made-to-measure items. Please see below for more details.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
• You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
• Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
• If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
• To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
• If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
• We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.