- Multiple-channel retailing covering all ways to market including High Street retail, On-Campus school shops, 24/7 On-line, Mail order, Click and Collect
- Wholesale supply direct to school
- Ethical trading and sourcing of garments
- Established in 1931 with more than 80 years’ experience in the sector
- Supplying over 30 Schools across all sectors of the market
- Buying, Operations, Accounts, Web Sales, Warehousing departments.
- Heavily investing in stock support for schools at all times of the year
- Family owned and operated business now in the fourth generation
- Proven strong and stable growth as a business over decades.
Multiple-Channel retailingWe are constantly striving to offer our customers and partner schools the very best, quickest and easiest ways to purchase. We have the traditional retail shops opening 6 days a week offering customers the service of personal uniform fittings and guidance. Our website has been operating 24/7 on-line for over 15 years with the option of Click & Collect.
Wholesale supply direct to school
We can act as a one stop solution for schools at very competitive pricing who would prefer to control the distribution of uniform themselves and purchase all the uniform items wholesale from us. We can assist schools with this by carrying back up stock so offering a very quick turnaround service for small top up orders.
We monitor our suppliers for factory working conditions and look for stringent ethical trading policies in the manufacture of the school wear we provide, giving parents and schools peace of mind.
Established in 1931
Forster's School Outfitters was incorporated in East Street, Sittingbourne Kent in 1931 and the business is still family run. The company has grown from its original roots in clothing and house hold essentials to a well established school uniform retailer serving most schools within Sittingbourne and the Isle of Sheppey. We have unsurpassed experience in the school wear market allowing us to help, guide and steer schools and parents in the purchase and supply of school uniform.