Book an Appointment
Here at Forsters, we care about what we do, the people and communities we serve.
For more than eighty years, we’ve been helping students feel positive and proud in their uniforms and sportswear.
We have worked tirelessly to overhaul our operational procedures to enable all of our teams to return to work safely and ensure we are COVID-19 secure.
Book your appointment to visit your school store
Why book an appointment?
The right sizes, first time
Help with sizing as we know this can be difficult
Covid-19 secure store safety
We have taken all of the steps necessary to make our stores secure
Avoid the queues by booking
By booking an appointment you will avoid any queues
A personalised service from our trained and experienced team
Get everything you need in a one-stop-shop including accessories for back to school
How to Book
- Select which school your child will be attending
- Select from our list of stores that supply your school
- Choose a day and time that suits you, follow the booking steps
- Provide your details, this helps us make sure your appointment is quick and easy
- Once confirmed please print your confirmation
- You will get an email confirmation, please save the email if you need to cancel/change your appointment
What you need to know
- One parent, one child per appointment where possible
- Wearing a face mask is recommended
- Arrive 5 minutes before start time
- On arriving, check-in with our concierge at the front door
- Use hand sanitiser, available on entry and exit
- One of our experienced team will guide you through your school’s uniform needs and help you get the right sizes
- Our team are here to help you, please treat them with respect