Important Information about your orders
ORDERS REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2022 SHOULD BE PLACED NO LATER THAN THURSDAY 30TH OF JULY TO ENSURE ON TIME ARRIVAL FOR THE START OF TERM
Many school uniform items are produced overseas in countries impacted by COVID-19, so factories may close causing unexpected delays in the supply chain.
- Every effort is made to ensure on time delivery, this is something outside of our control impacting ALL uniform suppliers, so we kindly request that parents order by the end of July as many items like bespoke Sportswear and other products can be delayed up to 6 months.
- Due to the seasonal pattern of demand, orders which are placed during the month of August take at least 16 Working Days before dispatch (Stock Dependent).
- If your child grows out of an item and an Exchange of Size is needed. Our Exchange Policy is extended until three weeks after schools return in September, so please order early with confidence.
- Please leave tags/packaging on any items until you have tried them on your child a few weeks before school starts and are happy with the sizing. This will allow us to exchange any items of uniform as needed.
- Please do not visit to Collect until you have received a Confirmation Email stating that items are available.During the month of August we do not have phone cover, so please direct any correspondence concerning your order via email at [email protected] (please allow up to 72 Hours for us to respond during peak periods).
Starting a new school can be daunting for you and your child, but Forster's are here to help to make buying their uniform and sportswear a stress free experience.
Before you start...
Measure your child beforehand, use our sizing guide for each garment and measurement notes and have a list of all the school's requirements to hand. Sizes differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, and our sizing guide shows the size ranges for our most popular styles. If your size range is not shown, please call for advice on the above number.
Please order in plenty of time, particularly if you think you may need clothes altered or made to order. Our branches and despatch teams are naturally busiest at the end of the school holidays so avoid these times if possible.
What quantities to buy
This really depends on how often you do laundry, and how messy your child is!
Polo Shirts: When worn under pinafores or jumpers may not need to be changed every day, and school socks tend to go missing in the wash so best to buy a few more pairs than your laundry cycle.
Ties: These have a tendency to get lost, so often parents like to keep a spare to avoid consequences at school. Some schools have a quantity requirement for certain items and this will be listed on our site.
Tights: We sell different denier tights to allow for different seasons. The higher the denier, the thicker the tights e.g. 70 denier is quite thick, 40 denier is finer and 15 denier is quite sheer e.g. for Summer wear.